Featured: the first 4 leaders
Rules have been changed slightly.
1. Three uploads to the group per week.
2. Has to be raichu fanart, other pokemon can be included.
3. We accept all art as long as it has good quality, and by quality we mean the picture is easy to see. Example of bad quality would be like taking a photo of your drawing with bad lighting and blur. We also don't accept rough sketches and unfinished work. Clean Line art is acceptable.
4. We don't accept any art that has to do with any fetishes.
5. Traced art will not be accepted; that goes for traced screenshots and Pokemon cards. (We know theres loads out there.) Be original. However, if you did look at a picture and draw it without tracing (lets say a poster or a card) we do accept that.
And last! Just try to put your best efforts in your art and it'll be accepted!